Somewhere, beyond time and imagination, there is a world created by gods but ruled by humans. A world inhabited by strange beings of height and depth. A world whose wars are fought with magic and steel; a world whose fate is shaped together by sages and gunsmiths.
The silence of recent years is over; and M.A.G.U.S. you are holding the second edition of the role-playing game, the Renewed General Book in every respect. The gates are revealed again in the dimension of miracles, the realm of fantasy. Once again, you can be a resident of the world of Ynev and part of the adventure that M.A.G.U.S. - the first real Hungarian role-playing game offers you again!
Here is the basic book of the classic Hungarian fantasy game, which, through the renewed rules, gives your imagination a freedom that has never been seen before.
The new rulebook for the ten-year role-playing game has gotten thicker than we expected. The number of pages initially planned at around 400 has increased by about one and a half times by the end - to 608 pages. But let's look at some examples of what this means:
* the full new M.A.G.U.S. system of rules
* complete and detailed character creation rules
* world descriptions, including new materials (novels, short stories), perspective on the distant past and future
* 6 ynevi well-known species plus 6 (only allowed by the Adventure Master) forgotten or little-known species - with detailed descriptions (mood-inspiring quotes from M.A.G.U.S. novels, personality, appearance, culture, typical names, adventurers, characteristics, and optional racial disadvantages)
* 4 basic boxes (gun turner, fortune hunter, novice, aristocrat)
* 17 adventurous castes (wrestler, barbarian, ax, witch, witch master, bounty hunter, gladiator, warrior, priests, priestly knights, knight, pseudo-adept, martial artist, swordsman, thief, fire wizard, wizard)
* extended psi (many new siopa-based disciplines)
* detailed equipment, weapon, blood tables and descriptions; descriptions of special and magical materials
* 13 inner castes that can only be picked up at a high level, allowed by the Adventure Master (for example: Grandmaster Slan, Master Thief Cobra, Lightning Master Hergoli, Blood Brother Gorvik, Battle Magician ...)
* some examples of monsters
* detailed guide for Adventure Masters, tips for different game styles
* and lots of interesting things ...
Size: 612 pages
d20 basic book
- Product Code: rpgmagus010
- Reward Points: 129
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Price in reward points: 1290